Monday 20 October 2014

Get rid of stubborn blue dye

Okay so this post will explain a little bit about how to remove blue hair dye from hair.


I thought it would be fun to bleach and colour my hair yellow at my roots and blue on the end. 

After doing this I quickly got bored and decided to change my hair colour. 

I tried everything. Vitamin c treatments. 
Bleach baths. 
Baring in mind that my hair is very dark brown naturally so I had bleached it up a lot to even get these colours. 

I was extra careful with the treatments to not stress my hair out. 



Nothing was ridding me of the blue! 

I then used my art brain. 
Decided to look at the colour wheel and see what was the opposite colour to blue to counteract the pigment. 


I had a medium blue so I needed a medium red orange. 
I mixed this colour up using lair he colour hair dye and a bleach london hair dye (semi permanents)

I placed the colour onto the blue for 5 minutes then onto the yellow for two. 

This is the result. 


I'll keep on topping up the purple colour as anyone with hair colour knowledge knows purple fades to silver blonde! 

Thankyou 



this is the colour faded after three of colour treatments. the blue has almost gone and the condition is great as i have been using bleach londons "i saw red" and it is very conditioning! almost like a conditioning mask overtime i treat my hair instead of a damaging bleach bath!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© NATHAN SLATE . All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig